Our New Approach in Rehabilitation
physio rehab is a part of treatment to regain the maximum level of functional independence after an neurological injury. We have adopted many new technologies and Hands-on methods to suit contemporary trends in advanced stroke rehabilitation to achieve realistic guaranteed goal in short period of time. As growing evidence, we recognize the more intensive and efficient exercise therapy importance factor in improving motor recovery after stroke
- Maximize level of functional independence for mobility and self-care
- Maximize ability to return to work/ homemaking or leisure
- Avoid secondary complications
- Reintegrate the stroke survivor and family into the community
- returning to driving
Young Adult Stroke Rehabilitation Program
Many people experiencing stroke are under the age of 55. These patients often have rehabilitation needs that are different from those of older stroke survivors. Young adults may have goals related to parenting, working, driving, and maintaining intimate relations and community involvement, in addition to goals for independence in mobility and self-care. Our Rehab Centre focuses on identifying these goals and providing an intensive treatment program tailored to achieve their goal.
Older Adult stroke rehabilitation program
Our rehabilitation program for the older adults are carefully designed, with interesting methods to suit the individuals need to archive their goal without too demanding
Re-Start Rehab for individuals months/years after their stroke
Unfortunately many people may not had chance to access a formal rehabilitation program due to situation at that time, as days passed he/she and their family might be accepted their disability and get used to this new situation or family might find a solution by appointing a maid to care for the stroke survivor.
Improving the quality of life always possible by intensive rehabilitation even after many years of initial problem despite NO any understanding difficulties (cognitive issue)
- Can walk but not dare to go out of home!
- Walking with great difficulties with cane/support never though walking without it!
- Can open close fingers but don’t use for the daily activities!
- Can close fingers but hard to open!
- Not satisfied with progress after stroke!
- And much more similar problems
We guarantee a best rehab program with entirely different and advanced techniques for acute stroke or chronic stroke survivor.